描述好久不見的英語句子
描述好久不見的英語句子
英語是我們生活中經常用到的一門外語哦,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。
好久不見
It's been a long time. *當別人這么對自己說時,通常用It sure has.來回答。
好久不見。
It's been so long.
John, is that you? (你是約翰吧?)
Yeah, it's been so long. (是我,好久沒見。)
好久沒見了。
Long time no see. *比較隨便的說法。對方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
Long time no see. (好久沒見了。)
Yeah, how have you been? (是呀,你還好嗎?)
I haven't seen you for a long time.
I haven't seen you for ages.
還好吧?
How have you been?
How have you been? (還好吧?)
I've been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)
最近怎么樣?
How have you been doing? *詢問對方的身體和近況。
How have you been doing? (最近怎么樣?)
I've been alright. (干得還不錯。)
忙什么呢?
What have you been doing? *用來詢問沒見面的這段時間里的情況。
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Just working. (上班唄。)
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Nothing much. (沒忙什么。)
What have you been up to?
你去哪兒了?
Where have you been?
很高興又見到你。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答這句時說So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again則帶有初次見面的語感。
I'm happy to see you.
Nice to see you.
It's great seeing you again.
你一點兒都沒變。
You haven't changed at all.
You're the same old Bob, aren't you? (鮑勃,你還是老樣子。)
你沒怎么變。
You haven't changed much.
You haven't changed much. (你沒怎么變。)
Neither have you. (你也沒變。)
你變樣了。
You've really changed.
你長大了。
You've grown up.
You're all grown up now.
Look how you've grown up. (看你都長這么大了!) *多用于爺爺、奶奶見到孫輩時。
你越來越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.
約翰他好嗎?
Is John okay? *這種說法帶有約翰有病或受傷的語感。
Is John okay? (約翰他好嗎?)
He's getting better. (好多了。)
你看上去不錯。
You look great.
You look great. (你看上去不錯。)
You look good, too. (你也一樣。)
你感覺怎么樣?
How are you feeling?
How are you feeling? (你感覺怎么樣?)
I'm feeling great. (我感覺很好。)
他這些日子過得怎么樣?
How's he getting along these days?
How's he getting along these days? (他這些日子過得怎么樣?)
Good. (挺好的。)
How's he doing? (他干得怎么樣?)
最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?
Are you gaining weight? (最近你是不是胖了?)
I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)
Have you gained weight?
Are you getting fatter? *不禮貌的說法。
Are you losing weight? (最近你是不是瘦了?)
描述好久不見的英語句子相關文章:
4.朋友好久不見說說