特黄特色三级在线观看免费,看黄色片子免费,色综合久,欧美在线视频看看,高潮胡言乱语对白刺激国产,伊人网成人,中文字幕亚洲一碰就硬老熟妇

學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語閱讀 > 英語美文欣賞 > 關于晨讀英語美文四級

關于晨讀英語美文四級

時間: 韋彥867 分享

關于晨讀英語美文四級

  6到13歲是人生記憶力最佳的時期,教師必須在孩子記憶力最好的時候,讓他們誦讀名家名篇,誦讀千古美文,讓文化經典占據他們的心靈,把他們的心靈引向一個廣袤的天地。下面是學習啦小編帶來的四級晨讀英語美文,歡迎閱讀!

  四級晨讀英語美文篇一

  Bright Star by John Keats

  《明亮的星》,作者:約翰·濟慈

  Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art-- not in lone splendour hung aloft the night andwatching, with eternal lids apart. Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite.

  明亮的星星,但愿我能如你堅定--但并非孤獨地在夜空閃爍高懸,睜著一雙永不合攏的眼睛。猶如苦修的隱士徹夜無眠。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task of pure ablution round earth's human shores.

  凝視海水沖洗塵世的崖岸,好似牧師行施凈體的沐浴。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors-- no-yetstill steadfast, still unchangeable.

  或正俯瞰下界的荒原與群山被遮蓋在輕輕飄落的雪罩里---并非這樣--卻永遠堅定如故。

  Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast, to feel for ever its soft fall and swell, awake for everin a sweet unrest.

  枕臥在我美麗的愛人的胸膛,永遠能感到它的輕輕的起伏,永遠清醒,在甜蜜的不安中。

  Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath, and so live ever---or else swoon to death

  永遠、永遠聽著她輕柔的呼吸,永遠這樣生活---或昏厥而死去。

  四級晨讀英語美文篇二

  Wishes For The Colths Of Heaven by W.B.Yeats

  《他祈求天神的袍服》作者:葉芝

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, inwrought with golden and silver light.

  假若我有天神的繡袍,鑲嵌著金光和銀光。

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light, I would spreadthe cloths under your feet:

  那些湛藍、淺灰和深黑色的繡袍,閃爍著夜光、日光和霞光,我愿把它們全都鋪在您的足下;

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  但我身無分文,只有夢想,

  I have spread my dreams under your feet;

  我已經把夢想鋪在您的足下,

  Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.

  請輕輕踏著走,因為您踏著我的夢想。

  四級晨讀英語美文篇三

  Down By the Salley Gardens by W.B Yeats

  《相遇在莎園》,作者:葉芝

  Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.

  我曾和我的摯愛相遇在莎園中。

  She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

  她踏著雪白的纖纖玉足,輕輕走過莎園。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.

  她要我簡單的追求真愛,就像大樹長出樹葉一般自然。

  But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我是那么的年輕愚笨,從來沒有聽從過她的心聲。

  In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.

  我曾和我的摯愛并肩佇立在河畔的曠野上。

  And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微傾斜的肩膀上。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.

  她要我簡單的去生活,就像那生長在河畔的韌草一般。

  But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.

  但我是那么的年輕愚笨,現(xiàn)在唯有淚水漣漣,感懷滿襟。

  
看了“四級晨讀英語美文”的人還看了:

1.英語四級晨讀美文精選

2.初中晨讀勵志英語美文

3.大學英語四級美文晨讀

4.星火晨讀英語美文4篇

5.晨讀英語美文100篇四級

1545695