特黄特色三级在线观看免费,看黄色片子免费,色综合久,欧美在线视频看看,高潮胡言乱语对白刺激国产,伊人网成人,中文字幕亚洲一碰就硬老熟妇

學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 英語餐廳對話

英語餐廳對話

時間: 楚欣650 分享

英語餐廳對話

  下面是學習啦小編整理的英語餐廳對話,希望對大家有幫助。

  英語餐廳對話:

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什么?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir?

  要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉松脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  Dialogue 2

  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請?zhí)嫖覀冾A定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine. 我們明白了。

  (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  Dialogue 3

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,請跟我來。

  A: Can we see the menu, please? 能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

  B: Here you are. 給您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推薦香酥鴨。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 過了一會兒。

  A: I can have the check, please. 結帳。

  C: George. Let’s split this. 喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我請客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 現(xiàn)金還是記帳?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

  Dialogue 4

  A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效勞的嗎?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪種果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎? B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir? 還有什么嗎,先生? B: No, that’s all. 沒有了,謝謝。 (Later) 稍后

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 請放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,還有其他需要嗎?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar? 沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里? A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪種果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

  好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  Dialogue 5

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什么呢,服務生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我聽說這兩種都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。 A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。 B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。 A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特別的北京風味菜嗎?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

  啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

  大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。 A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。 A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。 B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。

  A是你,B是外國人)

  A:Welcome to our hotel.

  歡迎光臨。

  A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

  您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

  B:Let me have a check again.

  讓我再看一下。

  A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

  接待處就在前面。

  A:After you, please.

  你先請。

  B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

  勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?

  A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

  一樓有個商店。

  A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

  在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。

  B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

  也可以買到紀念品嗎?

  A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

  有個柜臺出售各種各樣的紀念品。

  B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

  勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

  A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

  我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你愿意去哪個?

  B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

  今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。

359704