辦公室電話英語
英語是國際經濟、技術、信息等交流中應用最廣泛的語言,也是我國基礎教育中最主要的外語課程。小編精心收集了辦公室電話英語,供大家欣賞學習!
辦公室電話英語1
不明了對方所言時
(1) 能說得明確一點嗎?
could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我無法確定你的意思。
i’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。
i’m sorry. i couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你講得太快了。我跟不上。
you’re talking too fast. i can’t keep up.
(5) 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?
will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能說得簡單一點嗎?
could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?
i’m afraid i didn’t understand that. could you say that again, please?
(8) 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?
excuse me, but i didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?
sorry, but i didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
辦公室電話英語2
各種附和、質疑、同意、否定的用語
1、表驚訝
(1) 真的呀? really?
(2) 什么? what?
(3) 別開玩笑! you’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好極了! great!
(2) 太棒了! fantastic!
(3) 棒極了! terrific!
(4) 哇! wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。 that’s too bad.
(2) 真可惜! what a shame!
(3) 聽到這樣我很難過。 i’m sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原來如此。 oh, i see.
5、表同意
(1) 沒錯。 right.
(2) 正是。 exactly.
(3) 是的,一點也沒錯。 i’ll say.
4) 你說得對極了。 you can say that again.
5) 好的。 ok.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以為然。 i don’t think so.
(2) 不成! no way!
(3) 不! no.
(4) 喔,得了吧! oh, come on!
(5) 事實上不然。 not really.
辦公室電話英語3
通話將畢時的結尾語
(1) 謝謝你來電。
thank you for calling.
(2) 感謝你打給我。
it was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高興跟你談話。
nice talking to you.
(4) 讓我們盡快聚聚。
let’s get together soon.
(5) 我該掛電話了。
i’d better get off the phone.
(6) 請隨時再打電話給我。
call me again any time.
(7) 有空請再打電話來。
call again when you’ve got time.
(8) 請代我問候珍妮。
my best wishes to jane.
(9) 請一定要再來電話喔。
please do call again.
(10) 我隨時高興接到你的電話。
i’m always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的時候請隨時來電。
call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 謝謝你回我電話,再見。
thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 讓我們保持聯絡,再見。
let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二見。
see you next tuesday, then.
辦公室電話英語4
1、當來電找自己的同事,需要轉接時,可以這么說:
I’ll put you through right now.
我現在就幫你轉接過去。
I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.
我將電話轉到您需要的部門。請稍后。
I’ll switch you over to Susan Chin.
我將您的電話轉給秦蘇珊女士。(……居然和我同學的輔導班一個名字)
2、轉接失敗,為了對來電者表示禮貌,應當這樣說:
I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected.
很抱歉電話占線,如果接通了我們就給您打電話。
3、我們打電話不一定都能找到對方,這時候想讓接電話的人告知對方給自己回電話或者沒什么事情不用回電話了,怎么說呢?
Could you please tell her that Mr. Xu called?
請轉告她許先生給她打電話。
Please tell her to return my call. I’ll leave my number, 3210078
請讓他給我回電話,我的電話號碼是3210078。
Ask her to call Steven at the office ASAP.
請她盡快快往史蒂文先生辦公室回電話。
It’s nothing important. I’ll call her back later.
沒什么要緊事,我晚點在給她打。
4、如果聽筒里沒有聲音,不確定對方是否在聽、是否聽得到,可以這么說:
Are you still there? OR Are you holding?
根據當時的心情境界等也不同,如果比較生氣的話``也常說Are you even listening (to me )?
看了“辦公室電話英語”的人還看了: